Is makeup meltdown ruining your midnight mojo? Mist on this weightless spray to give your makeup serious staying power. The MakeupSealer™ keeps makeup looking gorgeously just-applied for up to 24 hours - without melting, fading or settling into fine lines.
Developed in Bombshell Supply groundbreaking facility, the tested formula is suitable for all skin types, free of oil and parabens, and features patented Temperature Control Technology. Yep, this baby actually lowers the temperature of your makeup to keep foundation, eyeshadow, blush and concealer in place - even in hot and humid or cold and windy conditions. The result? Smoother-looking skin and vibrant makeup that lasts all day (or all night).
In a 7-day study of the MakeupSealer™:
- 88% of participants said MakeupSealer™ helped their makeup last for 16 hours.
- Over 80% said their makeup not only looked better, it stayed on better (even in the T-zone) without settling into fine lines.
- Whether they had combination, oily or dry skin, 88% or more said MakeupSealer™ was the best product to help their makeup last.
*Based on a 200-person study.
This breakthrough formula comes in a black soft-touch bottle with a purple sprayer and a frosted white cap. Unlike similar products on the market, the sprayer delivers a calibrated, micro-fine mist that goes on so light, you'll hardly feel it - and once you've applied it, you won't even know it's there (until you look in the mirror to touch up your makeup, and realize you don't need to). If you've tried other setting sprays that feel sticky or tight on your skin, you'll be AMAZED by how different this is. Beware of imitations!
How to use it?
Shake very well before use. After finishing your makeup, hold the bottle 8″-10″ (20 – 25 cm) away from face and spray evenly onto your complexion. Close your eyes and mouth while applying. Caution: Keep out of eyes.
- Spray the mist after the whole face makeup.
- Wait for it to dry completely.
- Your makeup is totally waterproof!
Aqua, Silica, Disodium Edta, Allantoin, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Hydrogenated Shea Butter, Paraffium Liquidum, Fragrance, Etc.
How to remove it?
- You can remove the MakeupSealer™ using any makeup remover wipes or liquid.
50 ml / 2.1 Fl Oz