We Provide Insured International Shipping, Because of This Please Allow 2-4 Weeks For Delivery <3
Lets face it, some of us are squeamish about trying menstrual cups because we are worried it will 'make a mess' when taking our cups out..... while that is not entirely true once you have mastered insertion and removal, not everyone is ready to put their fingers inside of them to remove a menstrual cup....
FEAR NOT! We have found an awesome solution for you, check out our awesome menstrual cup with build in release valve. This will make it easier to empty your cup before fully removing the cup from your body.
Are you looking to make the switch to enjoy a more hygienic, ecological and economical period? Look no further, we got you covered! The benefits of menstrual cups are as followed:
- 100% medical grade silicone
- Safe alternative to tampon and pads, say buh bye to toxic chemicals and harsh ingredients
- Show me the money.....average individual spends over $100 on period care products a year, a menstrual cup is 1/5 that cost
- Convenient - you can enjoy leak free protection for up to 12 hours and overnight!
- Comfort - once inserted your menstrual cup with adjust to your body, after a while you wont even know its there!
We believe in educating and empowering everyone to make their own decisions when it comes to their period care products. We also understand that it may be a little intimidating to make the switch out of your comfort zone, especially when the average retail price of a menstrual cup is around $35!
Then what happens if you get the wrong size, well it can either cause leaks or discomfort.... oh great, then what..... well then your turned off to the idea of menstrual cups as a whole! Fear not, we are here to help!
This is a great starter opportunity for anyone looking to try out menstrual cups without the heavy upfront financial commitment.
Model 1 – for individuals with light to moderate flow, or who are under 30, or have not given birth vaginally. Height (incl stem) 72 mm x Width 40 mm.
Model 2 – for individuals who have a normal or heavier flow, or who are over 30, or have given birth vaginally. Height (incl stem) 76 mm x Width 45 mm.